TAROE Trust has been in contact with the Housing Ombudsman Service. They have let us know that they are currently operating as normal during the on-going coronavirus situation, with the following exceptions:
- Colleagues at the service are working remotely from home on a full-time basis.
- The service can still be contacted through the following routes:
- Call on 0300 111 3000 (lines open Monday to Friday, 9.15am to 5.15pm)
- Email email@example.com
- Use the online complaint form
- However, their office at Canary Wharf is closed so please do not send post to the Exchange Tower address. They also strongly encourage customers to use email or the online complaint form rather than sending post to their PO Box address in Liverpool. As they are working remotely, their ability to receive and send post is very limited and they will not be able to deal with large bundles of documents by post.
Full details of the their update is available on their website and can be accessed here: