TAROE Trust is a charity formed in 2013 out of the former national tenant representative organisation, Tenants and Resident Organisations of England (TAROE). It has been established to further our charitable objects which are summarised as follows:
- The relief of financial hardship by providing free advice and assistance on housing issues to persons who would otherwise be unable to obtain it.
- To promote social inclusion for the public benefit among people who are excluded from society or part of society by:
- Providing advice and assistance and building capacity on housing matters
- Working to promote the needs of people who are socially excluded and to raise awareness of those needs among housing providers, service agencies and the general public
- Researching links between housing and social exclusion and publishing the useful results thereof
- To develop capacity and skills among members of socially and economically disadvantaged communities which evidence deprivation in such ways that they are better able to identify, and help meet, their needs in housing related matters in particular and to participate more fully in society.