TAROE Trust is proud to support the upcoming launch of the Benefit to Society campaign, which aims to tackle the stigma facing tenants living within the regulated housing sector, particularly in the media, and to promote the positive stories about communities and individuals that are often sadly lacking in reports about the sector.
Help us spread the word about the Benefit to Society campaign:
- You can find out more about the campaign here.
- Pledge your support as a tenant, member of the public, media organisation, MP or councillor here.
- To be notified of updates to the campaign, you can sign up for the Benefit to Society newsletter.
- Why not ask your favourite newspaper / media outlet to sign up to the campaign and pledge to report fairly on social housing issues.
- Ask your MP to support the campaign by contacting them via https://www.theyworkforyou.com.
If you are a tenant and would like to contribute your own positive story to the campaign, you can do so here.
You can find out whether your landlord is already supporting the campaign by viewing the sponsors page. If not, why not let them know about it?
We will keep you updated with other ways you can support this important campaign in the coming weeks…